Ontario Association of Children’s Rehabilitation Services welcomes the support of private donors, community groups, philanthropic trusts, foundations, corporate supports and professional and local businesses. There are many ways to support OACRS which help our members deliver high quality services to children.
Your gift will support many of OACRS’ priorities, including:
- ensuring that children and youth with disabilities have access to top-quality treatment and support as soon as their needs are identified;
- ensuring that children and families are included as key partners;
- raising awareness - in the public, the media, schools and government - about the importance of pediatric rehabilitation;
- working to develop the best practices, and
- advocating for public policy and an integrated system of services for children and families.
How to Make a Donation
OACRS uses CanadaHelps to process online donations. CanadaHelps is a registered charity (BN 89656 8417 RR0001) that acts as an "e-donations portal" allowing donors to make online credit card donations to registered Canadian charities and receive an "e-receipt".
Please print out and complete our donation form (PDF, 2 pages) and send it along with your cheque to:
Ontario Association of Children’s Rehabilitation Services
150 Kilgour Rd.
A tax receipt will be issued for any donations in excess of $10.
Charitable Registration Number: 13774 7812 RR0001